Online Patient Registration
Save time when you arrive for your appointment by registering with our secure online form
If you prefer, download the Patient Registration Form and bring it to your appointment.
Financial Responsibility and Consent Form
Please note that the downloadable forms are in pdf format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader X, a free download is available here.
In order to provide you with optimum care we ask that you:
- Bring all glasses that you currently use.
- Bring a list of any medications (including over-the-counter drugs), vitamins and supplements that you take.
- Bring your insurance cards and a photo ID.
- New Patients that wear contact lenses, please bring a copy of your current contact lens prescription, your CL boxes showing the prescription, or the contact information for the doctor that prescribed your lenses so that we can verify your prescription. If we cannot verify your current contact lens prescription, a refitting will be necessary.
- All CL Wearers should come to the appointment wearing their contacts lenses, preferably for 2 hours or more, so that we can properly assess the fit of your contacts. If you are experiencing significant discomfort, redness, discharge or abnormally blurred vision, do NOT wear your contacts but bring them with you to the appointment.
Please call our office at (919) 481-4682 if you have any questions.
Thank you for choosing Cary Optometric for your eye care needs. We look forward to seeing you soon!